Safety is a part of freedom

Factory Insurance

If you own a business, you should consider obtaining insurance for your business property. That way, if your office or manufacturing plant is damaged in an event covered by the policy, your insurance company will pay for the damage.

Kinds of Policies

There are two kinds of policies available for property insurance:

• A "named perils" policy specifically names the risks to be covered for an identified property. The standard ''named-perils'' policy of property insurance provides coverage against loss or damage caused by certain specified perils, beginning with fire and continuing with whatever other coverages are suited to the needs of the insured.
• An "all risk" policy specifically names the property and risks to be excluded. For a business owner, this is the single most important policy available because all physical damage to the property is covered unless the cause of the damage is specifically excluded in the policy.
(all activities included F&B)

We recommend,

1. All Risk Insurance
As a result of physical damage or loss to your building, contents, stocks, including equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures and fittings.

Additional benefits:

• Breakage of All Advertising and Neon Signs
• Alterations and Repairs
• Fire Brigade Charges and Extinguishing Costs
• Removal of Debris
• Electrical Injury
• Repair Cost of Entrance
• Rental Cost of Temporary Outlet

2.Money Insurance
As a result of loss of money whilst being kept in the insured premises, locked safe, locked drawer or locked strong room and whilst in transit between the insured premises and banks.

3. Employer's Liability Insurance
As a result of legal liability for accidental bodily injury and occupational disease to employees during the course of work in accordance with the Thai Civil and Commercial Code.

4. Public Liability Insurance
As a result of legal liability for accidental bodily injury or property damage to third parties arising from the insured premises and operations.

Additional Benefits:
• Advertising and Neon Signs

• Fire and Explosion

• Food and Drink

• Tenant's and Occupier's Liability

Worldwide Health

Insurance for car and motorbike

Travel Insurance